So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.
What would you put in the box? No cheating - you're not allowed to include things such as links to your livejournal.
1. Menu for a good sushi place
2. Changeling: The Dreaming rulebook
3. A picture of lostsatyr and our two cats
4. My beanie unicorn
5. A copy of Children of the Night by Mercedes Lackey
6. The complete DVD set of Magic Knight Rayearth
7. A mix CD with anime music, filk (Heather Alexander, Leslie Fish, and Cynthia McQuillan), 80s rock (Duran Duran, The Police), Celtic (Lorena McKennitt, Tempest), and Jpop (Weiss)
8. Wonder Woman #1 (the George Perez series from the late 1980s)
9. A copy of HTML for Dummies
10. A copy of The Book of Goddesses by Kris Waldherr
11. A copy of the "Sex in D & D" issue of Xxxenophile
12. A program from the Maryland Rennaisance Festival