So, on Memorial Day, I stained my jewelry display racks (I found an ebony wood stain at Michael's that's looking really good so far) and moved our lead miniatures down to the basement, into the plastic cabinet we bought for them. I also moved my patterns and some fabric from the chest we got from my mother-in-law into a box and the tote that used to hold some of the minis, respectively.
With that space freed up, I was able to make room for most of my jewelry-making supplies and clear off the table in the craft room. Now I have a place to work where I can leave my projects if need be, and just close the door. Yay for reduction of setup and takedown time!
It's not quite finished yet, but at this rate I will soon have a workroom!